Things that piss me off!
(Not in any particular order)
1) People who don't use their turn signal.
2) Anybody who mistreats a child or woman.
4) People who refuse to eat their pizza crusts, but pay an extra
$5.00 to eat bread sticks!
5) Anybody who tries to make me feel guilty for something
that somebody else did before I was even born!
6) All the people who go to the mall to walk just for exercise,
and then take all the front row parking spaces!
7) When there's only 6 inches of T.P. left on the roll
and I need to use it, and there's no refill in sight.
8) Tax increases of any kind, and for any reason,
no matter how noble the cause.
9) Getting caught offguard with a sudden sneeze while
I'm brushing my teeth and looking
into the bathroom mirror!
10) People who get in my way at the grocery store
by blocking the isle with their cart while
they brouse the shelves.
11) On the hottest day of summer, somebody always has
to walk up to me and say: "Is it hot enough for ya?"
Or when they say: " It's not the heat, but the humidity,"
12) When somebody intentionally parks their car to take up
two parking spaces, so nobody can park next to them.
As though their car is better than everyone else's.
13) When a song gets stuck in my head all day long!
It's usually one of my son's kiddie show songs
Like: Blues clues or Dora the explorer.
If you have anything you'd like to see on this list, send me an E-mail, or sign the guestbook on the home page. Give me your
suggestion and I will give it my consideration.